Newborn Photographer Raleigh
This is a month of celebrating, which has been going along with what I’ve been reading in The Lifegiving Home. I love, love, love this book, and the workbookis a must and so awesome, too. Both have so many ideas for your home + May + June are about celebrating and playing, so very applicable since this month includes Owen’s birthday, Michael’s birthday, we are FINALLLY throwing a 1/2 birthday party for Harrison (his birthday is December 25) and then Father’s Day. So much going on!
Goals for June
- Organize and plan days with Owen’s cousins to celebrate his birthday.
- Find out about the ropes course at the Greensboro Science Center. Their ropes course looks absolutely amazing – like Peter Pan and Owen would love to spend a day there I’m sure. He’s a ropes course pro.
- Finish planning Harrison’s first birthday party ever – his 1/2 birthday party to see Cars3. (I love air conditioned parties in the summer – ha!)
- Come up with a good Father’s Day Surprise
- Finish Reading Beartown
- Look into the Winston Graham Poldark Series Books
- Blog the rest of our NYC Central park pictures.
- Catch up on Blogging As Seen in People Magazine + The Bump