I love February (though I miss the warm weather) The winter has inspired us to do a lot of different projects around the house. I’m kind of amazed at all that we’ve accomplished since mid December. There are still a lot of things left to do but I’m just amazed at the progress we’ve made in changing a few different rooms around, decluttering toys and closets, etc. Since we aren’t spending our afternoons at the park, there is more time for folding laundry (yay!) and organizing cabinets. (yay! hahahaha)
February is also special to me because it’s my mama’s birthday – she was born on Valentine’s Day. I was born on Monther’s Day (it fell on May 8th the year I was born) and Harrison was born Christmas morning so a lot of holiday birthdays around here!
Oh, and I just had to share these pretty heart shaped flowers that have been brightening up our house (we got some white and pink ones but they also had red – so pretty!) Cyclamen have heart shaped flowers and I just love them around the house in February. We also keep our shells from last summer on the shelf (Owen painted a few, too!) Cannot wait for all the Coastal sessions planned this year! (All holiday weekends have been sold out but if you are planning a trip and would like a session at Holden – contact me for more info!)
A few things to wrap up in February –
* 2014 Image of the Year – Did you see Round Two voting started today? Stop by and vote once a day!
* The First Free Client Event of 2014 – Monday I got to see some sweet smiling faces and looking forward to so many clients on Saturday! I also need to start finalizing all of the other surprises for 2015 clients for the rest of the year – so excited!!!!
Goals for February
* Finish and order my mama’s birthday present
* Finish planning client events for 2015
* I met my goal of 4 miles for January..thinking my running goal for February might be to make it to 5 miles by the end of the month.
* Order our own family 2014 album
* Wrap up the image of the year and announce the finalists!
* Finish painting a prop (and figuring out how I did not paint it right…anyone an expert on glaze and chalk paint?)