Raleigh Family Maternity Photographer
I get really excited about January because it’s a lot calmer and I can catch up on some hobbies and do other fun things. With the cold though, you better believe all those fun things will be inside, ha!
- Get the boys hair cuts before our Disney trip
- Pick up snacks for the road + pack for Disney
- Read and journal in my new GraceLacedbook (So excited about this book. I’m also reading this bookand loving it so much!)
- Finalize Valentine’s Minis with Ericka (meeting this morning!)
- Bake cookies 1-2 times this month and keep practicing with icing consistency. (It’s kind of hilarious. I spent two hours making royal icing the first time.) I am not interested in making the boys elaborate birthday party cookies but just some fun stuff we can make at home. I just got these cookie cutters and I LOVE them. You can color the dough, (get this from Sweet Sugar Belle at Michael’s. And always take a 40% off coupon) stamp the design, and the stamp openings are big enough for flood icing. Possibly the best possible way to make cookies for a newbie.
- Start Supporting Heart’s Cry monthly. I first met Misty at Owen’s school and heard their story. It’s absolutely incredible.
- Catch up on all fall blogging as much as possible
- Try out Jonas Paul eyewear for Owen
- Plan out all Spring Mini dates (meeting with Ericka today!)
- Plan a girls night to AR Workshop to make artwork with our wedding vows
- Get more information on volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House in Chapel Hill
- Books I want to read this month (because I can actually read in January, yay!)
- Before We Were Yours, and,L’Appart: The Delights and Disasters of Making My Paris Home
- I also want to read this one with the kiddos –I’m Just No Good at Rhyming: And Other Nonsense for Mischievous Kids and Immature Grown-Ups
- What are you reading this month? I’m always looking for great ideas!!! And Happy January!
- the boys + their cousins (below)
As Seen in People Magazine + The Bump
Raleigh Maternity + Newborn Photographer
Rebecca Keller is a Newborn and Maternity Photographer in Raleigh, North Carolina. Because we chat alot about our personal lives on the blog, we may receive commissions from affiliate links in articles.