I really liked having goals for December. It’s great motivation to get things done – Having goals really helps you get a lot more accomplished.
Looking at my goals for December:
* Make Reindeer ornaments with Owen for each of the grandparents. These turned out great. Owen made one for both sets of great grandparents,too. We made so many that he had it down pat by the last one.
* Finish Christmas shopping, of course! A few presents may have been purchased on Christmas Eve but Christmas shopping was completed!
* Have a few Casting Calls for free sessions! (Check my facebook page for updates!) I still may have a few more Casting Calls in January/February in case you missed the December ones!
P I N this to pinterestThis picture is from a Casting Call! Look for more information soon about Maternity Mini Packages!
* Organize the Butler’s Pantry Not only did I organize the Butler’s Pantry but I was motivated to clean the playroom closet too.
* Start a colors project – teach one color each week (with a holiday break) with crafts, painting, etc 7 weeks of colors – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Then we’ll start a different project. The colors project has been really fun so far! Owen is recognizing and saying red and blue!
P I N this to pinterestOn the day we studied Red – we made these Santa Hat Brownie Bites! They were so delicious. I saw a picture of them on Pinterest.Here is a link to the recipe on EricaSweetTooth.com. There are a lot of great recipes on that blog! The Nutella filled doughnuts look awesome!
* Read a good non-fiction book. With all of the busyness with the holidays – I did not read a non-fiction book this monthI have ordered one from Amazon that I’d really like to read about my Speedlite 580II so I am hoping to take the time to finish it this month.
* Make Christmas Cookies! Owen absolutely loved the cookies! It was a lot of fun and we could also talk about colors while decorating the cookies with different colored sprinkles.
* Finish and organize all my bookkeeping for the year. Finished!
* Create a workflow board for my home office. I didn’t think I was going to be able to finish this one. While shopping this week, I found some great dry erase boards and the workflow board is finished!
Goals for 2012:
*Start a 52 week project (and do my absolute best to finish it!)
*Organize, Organize, Organize more (Thank you Pinterest for a lot of great ideas) I want to pick one organization project a month.
*Go to the gym 4-5 days a week – running, yoga, and spinning.
*Continue to pick out a teaching project to work on with Owen
Goals for January:
*Read a non-fiction book! I love reading and I really need to make it a priority. I learn so much from books!
*Take a picture every day in January. This is a tough one! So far I have taken a picture every day!
*Continue to work on the Colors Project with Owen
*Start/Finish a few photography projects by February
*Order a few more Newborn Backgrounds for upcoming sessions. There are going to be a lot of newborns in the spring! So excited!
*Post to the blog at least twice a week
*Organize my home office
*Get all of my contracts/forms/information online.
*Read Genesis – Deuteronomy.
Excited about 2012! Happy New Year!