Raleigh Maternity Photographer
July 4th at Holden Beach
All I can say about August is I want to soak up the last few days of summer. I say few because Owen starts school so so early. I will admit, though, he gets a few long breaks during the year, and it’s nice to have the option of taking a trip in the fall/spring.
1. Work on Bible Journaling for Owen (See What I Learned in July)
2. Eat our last Beaches-n-Cream of the summer. (Hoping they have red velvet or krispy kreme next week!)
3. There are a few projects I’d like to start, but I’m not overly optimistic it will happen, because SUMMER is almost over.
4. Paint with the boys
5. Fly a kite at the beach.
6. Make S’mores (with bacon!)
7. Sign the boys up for fall sports.
8. I’ve really enjoyed reading historical fiction about NYC – so add to my ever growing list + conquer. (I just finished this one – it was actually non fiction, and so fascinating!)
See more goals posts here
Rebecca Keller Photography
As Seen in People Magazine + The Bump
Raleigh Maternity Photographer | Raleigh Newborn Photographer
Wake Forest Newborn Photographer | Wake Forest Maternity Photography