Oh, I LOVE Anne of Green Gables, and now I watch to watch both – Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. Who else read all the books growing up and watched the movies over and over? One mama played Anne of Green Gables while in labor during a birth I photographed. (Great way to pass the time – you never know how long labor can last!) I remember my brother and I fighting over whether I got to watch Anne of Green Gables or he got to watch Star Wars. That’s another thing to put on the to do list – watch all of the Star Wars movies. There are so many, but it’s been so long since I’ve watched them.
Goals for October
- On the subject of Anne, I’d like to read “Anne of Green Gables,” My Daughter, and Me: What My Favorite Book Taught Me about Grace, Belonging, and the Orphan in Us All
. If I finish that one, next on the list is Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World
, and then I need to find another one! (And as always, I LOVE book recommendations, so if you’ve read anything good lately, send it my way!)
- Reschedule every session that has been rained out or is about to be rained out by the cold fronts + hurricanes this weekend.
- Start working on a monthly newsletter. (If you haven’t signed up, you can here!) This month will be my first one.
- Take the kids apple picking and to the pumpkin farm. I am hoping these do not get rained out.
- Launch something new for our clients – stay tuned to the newsletter for more info!
- Try to go to barre class every other day, at least 3 times a week. (It is so hard if you miss too many days)
- Make a super fun October chex mix for Owen’s lunchbox.