May was a busy busy month. It’s summer! Looking forward to June and everything summer…watermelon, key lime pie, trips to the pool (once Owen’s collarbone is better) more beach trips, collecting sea shells, ice cream, popsicles..(does most of this have to do with food?) We celebrate Owen and his cousin’s birthday every year at the beach Memorial Day weekend – these two just love decorating their cake!
Raleigh Newborn Family Child Photography | Rebecca Keller Photography
The critters went to Disney World
Goals for June:
1. I want to attempt 20 Pure Barre classes in 30 days but we will just see how it goes. Sometimes I am just too sore to go back two days in a row. It’s a little bit more difficult to get there since there’s no childcare but I’d like to see how many classes I can get to this month. I can also try to squeeze in a 6 A.M. class before Michael goes to work.
2. Come up with super fun memorable summer ideas that Owen can do even with his hurt arm. We attempted a trip to the park last week and it was just too hard for him not to be able to climb and do all the things that he is used to doing. Hopefully our check up on Friday will go well.
3. I have a few books to finish reading this month and will update you on what I thought at the end of June. I’ve been using the GoodReads app a lot and love seeing what my friends are reading and recommending.
4. Make an album of our Pinkle Toes family pictures. Can’t wait to blog all of them. I have a lot of blogging to catch up on this week so stay tuned for a lot of blog posts!
5. Shoot an example of what our Limited Edition Event with Little Apple Styles in August is going to be like. This one is going to be sooooo super cute and very unique! It’s definitely one you won’t want to miss.
6. Start booking fall sessions. I’ve had a lot of people contact me about fall dates so I will be opening them up soon. These go very quickly – especially weekend dates.
Rebecca Keller is a Raleigh Maternity Photographer featured in People Magazine, Denim + Grace Magazine and on several blogs including Lemonade and Lenses, On To Baby, and Let the Kids Dress Themselves. Contact Rebecca Keller Photography for more information about travel sessions and Raleigh Newborn Family Child Photography.